Who: John Richardson, B.A., LL.B., J.D.
Where: University of Toronto – St. Michael’s College
Attend a free LSAT Course Preview taught by John Richardson:.
— LSAT PREParation (@LSATPreparation) March 29, 2013
Other free law admissions seminars available at Waterloo, Guelph, Laurier and McMaster.
Mastering The LSAT for the December 6, 2014 LSAT
S. A November 15 – 30/14
Investment – $999
A complete LSAT and law school admissions program consisting of 6 components:
1. LSAT Preparation Classes – Learning what to do
2. LSAT Practice Testing Sessions – Applying what you have learned
3. LSAT Topical Tutorials – Improving areas of weakness – LSAT Logic Games, Logical Reasoning, LSAT Reading Comprehension
4. Law School Admissions/Personal Statement Program – The goal is getting into law school
5. Law School Preview – Classes taught by real law professors – Understanding law school
6. Law Career Mentoring – Learn from an interesting cross section of lawyers and admissions professionals
Also included at no additional charge:
– Guest speakers (law students, lawyers, career advisers)
– Pre-Law Forum – June 2015
– Law School Personal Statement Workshop