Renaming The LSAT – Let’s call it the “READ” Test
Principle: The best acronyms should be descriptive acronyms!
What does the acronym “LSAT” stand for?
LSAT is an acronym that stands for “Law School Admission Test”.
The LSAT is:
– a four letter word;
– a barrier between you and the law school of your choice (or perhaps any law school)
– a standardized test (every test taker gets the same questions);
– a multiple choice test (rewarding answer identification first and understanding second);
– a long test;
– a test administered under strict time constraints;
– an important test Continue reading